Monday, April 11, 2011

I have a little shop....


...it sells pretty things like this :)

I'm just getting started with the shop (as of the time of making this blogpost), and I have other waistbead sets and necklaces and things I haven't had a good working camera to upload pictures with but bear with me, more ARE coming! Soon and Very Soon!

I make jewelry dedicated to the deities I serve for the purposes of connecting with Their energies, healing and attuning, and, as always, ascension as well as inner and outer beautification and confidence. I DO TAKE CUSTOM ORDERS!! However, if it's not a deity I actively and regularly serve, it will take me a moment to tap into their energy and intuitively create a set of jewelry to meet the client's needs and please the Deity.

Enjoy!

...and do please stop by the shop. I'll be expanding it shortly


No comments:

Post a Comment